Saturday 25 June 2011

summer time!

picture via. LaurenConrad.com

As a student I always look forward to the summer months, not just for the sun, pool, and summer issues of magazines, but I adore wearing my summer wardrobe. Some of the most simplist things and my usual wardrobe consist of a flowy summer dress, with a pair of sandals and bright jewlery. I also love a cute skirt, basic t-shirt and gladiator sandals to keep it from looking to sweet.

picture via 9to5chic.com 

I love the floral pattern and bright colours that instantly remind me of summmer time!

picture via The Blonde Salad

A bright crisp white is great for a summer wordrobe as it feels so light and looks great on a pair of white shorts or white summer dress.

Let me know what are your summer essentials!


2 comments:

  1. florals, light sheer flowy cream colored tops, ballet flats and of course, friendship bracelets because they just add a cool kind of boho vibe to any outfit. Love the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love florals during the summer cause they just add to the season :-) thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...