Wednesday 13 July 2011

Bow-utiful

Yesterday, My mom and I went on a little shopping trip and I ended up leaving with a very pretty new purchase. I bought a pair of Anne Klein shoes that I feel in love with the minuet I slipped them on. Although they came with a pretty hefty price tag, they were still on sale and I knew they had to be mine. They reminded me of a similar version of a Valentino shoe I recently saw. I couldn't be more pleased with how comfortable they are and am hoping they will last me years to come! The only thing I am unsure of is how they fit. I typically am a size 9 in shoes so I tried them on and they were to big, so I tried on an 8 and a half and they seemd to fit better. When I got home though they still seemed big so I am going back to the store tomorrow to try on a size 8 and see if they fit better. Regardless these shoes will be a go-to for a long time!








Hope you all had a lovely day!



3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful pair of shoes! love that your sharing your purchases with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comments! You guys are the best, thanks for reading
    Love, Lacey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...