Friday 22 July 2011

You Make Me Smile

All picture taken by me

Summer is my favourite time of the year, not just because I no longer have school or get to wear bright colours but because it is a time to relax and enjoy all the little things that make me happy. The sun has not stopped shining and I can't stop smiling! I have been swimming most days and one of my friends recently surprised me with a small present which is the ballerina necklace above that was such a sweet thought and fits me perfectly as I have been dancing for 13 years. These are the things that made me smile this week...

                                    
                               A pretty light pink nail polish by Essie called Mademoiselle

Cute cherry tomatoes that have finally started to ripen


A new favourite liptick by Dior called Miss Dior


Hope you all had a lot to smile about this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...