Thursday 1 September 2011

Moxie

All photos taken by me
I recentley got home from my shopping trip in the states and I had a blast! We went to Erie, Pennsylvania so we could visit the outlet malls and go to Splash Lagoon and had a blast on the waterslides there. I will share more on my trip and purchases later this week but today I want to share with you my amazing hair dresses Karen. She has been my hair dresser since I was a little girl and I love how well she knows me and my hair! She always does exactly what I ask and has great hair advice. She currently owns the hair studio Moxie which has a super classy and relaxed environment with great staff and even greater style. It is a bit of a drive from my house but it is always worth it! My hair is now fabulously blond, thinner and a lot shorter than i'm used to but I am so pleased with it.







Hope you all had a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...