Wednesday 11 April 2012

Dress to Impress


If your schedule looks anything like mine than you must be preparing for lots of upcoming spring weddings, parties, graduations, and proms. I picked a few of my top favourite dress for spring occasions and love all the pretty colours that can be worn. The top row is more for weddings or cocktail parties whereas the middle row is more for everyday occasions and more casual get together. The Last row is for the black tie events or proms and include quite a heftier price tag but I couldn't resist sticking in these beauties. 

1. H&M
2. Alice and Olivia
3. H&M
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs
5.Aubin and Wills
6. J.Crew
7. Milly
8. H&M
9. Rachel Gilbert
10. Notte by Marchesa

Any Favourites?



8 comments:

  1. I love them all so adorable
    Btw be sureto check out my new post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the alice+olivia. it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all adorable but I especially love the third, seventh, and ninth dresses! great post, Lacey!
    xx, Kels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big crush on number 8! And I have a wedding as an excuse to buy it! :) Thanks for this pretty selection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay more inspiration to find something to wear for the weddings I'm going to, I love numbers 2,8,9 and 10 :) Thanks for sharing with us! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! Love love love the green Rachel Gilbert dress!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com
    Shabby Apple Gift Card Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this makes me want to go dress shopping! i like the Alice + Olivia! :)

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are all such gorgeous dresses in stunning, bright and summery/spring colours <3 ooh and the Rachel Gilbert one...*grabs*

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...