Tuesday 12 June 2012

Look for Less

Look for Less



                     
I adore this simple and breezy look that is perfect for roaming the streets of your city or maybe a new place to explore. Olivia Palermo perfected the look and I especially love her sunnies and bright pop of colour added through her shoes which is one of my favourite spring trends.
* I am currently in the process of redesigning my blog so there will not be any posts until the redesign is finished. Please check back soon to see the new look and thank you for your understanding and support!!*



7 comments:

  1. such a great look. i LOVE IT!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! That skirt you picked is adorbs!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic finds, Lacey!
    I can't wait to see your blog once you've redesigned it!
    xx, Kels

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit!
    kisses

    maitane
    http://escondidasentuarmario.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt she's wearing although i'm not sure i'd risk anything that short!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! x

    gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...