Tuesday 13 November 2012

Daily Beauty Products

Daily beauty products





Today I thought I would share my daily beauty routine make-up wise as I was inspired with Toronto IMATS approaching. I started with my favourite face products such as Laura Mericer BB cream that provides the perfect amount of coverage on a daily basis. Another favourite is Benefit's boxed blushes such as Bella Bamba which is the perfect pink for me. 

For eyes I adore my Urban Decay Naked 2 pallet because it's perfect for travelling and has so many options. NYX eyeshadows are a great line for an affordable price so I highly recommend any of their pallets as well. Benefit's "Their Real" mascara is my holy grail product as it makes my lashes crazy long and full. 

Finally for lips I use the Sugar lip treatment every night and my lips are so soft when      I wake up. YSL makes the most stunning lip products that are moisturizing and pigmented. Another great drugstore product that will give you equally good results are the Revlon lip butters! My favourite lipgloss of all time are the Urban Decay lipjunkies along with MAC lipglasses especially in "cultured" and "pink lemonade".

Sorry for the long post ladies but I hope you enjoyed! 
Do you have a holy grail beauty product?


2 comments:

  1. We adore that rosé lipstick from YSL. :)
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. here are lots of women beauty accessories like lipstick and all of most uses women beauty accessories. Great post and suggestion to select the products. I would like to of all collars. All of them are looking amazing!!!!beauty products

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...